Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy 4th Anniversary!!





Our anniversary dinner and my flowers!


Our wedding Saturday September 6th, 2003


September 2007


John and I celebrated our 4th anniversary yesterday-- I can't believe it has been 4 years already! Time flies when you are having fun.....Last week while we were at my parents house, we left Austin with his grandparents and John and I got to spend the night out at the Beau Rivage. We had a great dinner and slept really well! Last night John made us a delicious dinner of chicken parmigiana and we watched the Saints game AND he also brought me home flowers! I have to admit I am a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful, supportive and caring husband- I love you very much!!

1 comments:

The Alt's said...

Happy Anniversary!