Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Back to Blogging.....

We are back to blogging FINALLY! We have no excuse except that we have a 5 month old......that's right Austin is almost 5 months old and weighing in now at just over 17 pounds! I have decided to stay at home with him full time and he sure does keep me busy! This is no easy job I will tell you, but he is constantly changing and it is rewarding watching him grow :) Just a little bit of what has been going on lately: austin is now sitting in his bumbo chair and highchair, he has been eating rice cereal for about 2 weeks now, we've taken him swimming and he loves it, and we had a nice visit with my mom/grammy a couple weeks ago.


What a cute beach boy! We took this pic one morning before a stroll through some botanical gardens near us - by some strange coincidence austin fell asleep as soon as we got there???.....


I'm just a Saints fan lounging in my hammock......


Austin playing with his grammy- they had lots of fun together!


Austin's first try sitting in the big boy highchair we got him- he seems to like it most days.



Austin hanging out in his bumbo chair.....


As you can tell, Austin was SOOOOO excited LSU beat the Gators!

1 comments:

The Alt's said...

He is getting so BIG... and so CUTE. I love the smile. My how much they change so quickly. Hope you guys are doing well.