Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

John's Birthday

John had his "thirtysomethingish" birthday last friday so I wanted to post some pics from the weekend....we had dinner, birthday cake (homemade i might add!), and presents (which i will also add Austin has become EXCELLENT at opening presents these days and VERY excited when they turn up) on friday. Then saturday morning we went to this great market they have each weekend here downtown, and actually found a great little cajun restaurant that had a booth set up. John and I were both excited to now have GOOD poboys in FL......Saturday night John and I actually got to have a real date- dinner AND a movie! We think it may have been 18 mos. since we did that! We saw Marley and Me, which I highly recommend to both parents and dog lovers- it may be a new favorite of ours. We had a great weekend together and Happy, Happy Birthday to my fabulous husband!! I love you! xoxoxo


John and Austin downtown at the marina.....it was a pretty chilly day for Florida!


Austin and his Dada before he left for work on his birthday.....


Austin and I made John a special homemade birthday card with Austin's handprints inside....


I mean this face just kills me in every picture!

0 comments: