Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

1 Month Old!!

Baby Austin is 1 month old today. Alyson & I can't believe it! He had his 1 month checkup yesterday & everything looks good. He did great getting his first shot & is now weighing in at 10 lbs 13 oz, and 23 inches long. He's gained a little over 2 lbs & 2 inches the first month. Thanks again to my parents & the Blums for everything you did while visiting & helping us out this 1st month. We love you. Here are some pictures of the little fella from the last week.


Hanging on my surfboard play mat.


Get this camera outta my face!


Trying to push his legs up.


Austin lifting his head on his tummy time mat.




Mom's favorite outfit.


Mom & our little koala bear.


Napping with Bailey.


Napping with granddad.


Hanging out with granddad & big brother Bailey.


Meeting our good friends Leah & Ricky.


Checking out my new stuffed gator. Thank you Kory Morgan family!


Lounging in my papasan.


Life is good!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Someone pretty awesome must have given him that surf board mat!!!!

Danielle said...

That's some impressive tummy time head-lifting for a one month old.