Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2007

40 weeks!!

As you can see, Bailey is VERY excited about being a new big brother!! :)
Well today is actually my due date, but our doctor has recommended performing a c- section due to the weight of the baby (maybe 9+ pounds!!) and the fact that I am not dialated AT ALL (!!) yet. My doctor said he thinks if he were to let me go, I would be one of those ladies from the old days that goes on to be 43 weeks plus pregnant! And let me tell you 43 weeks pregnant in Florida in June would NOT be fun. John and I feel this is the best decision, so we will be going in for the c-section tomorrow at 12:30. Be thinking of us and we will let you know as soon as possible how everything goes......we will finally know once and for all if Baby O is a boy or girl!! Check back to the blog tomorrow night and hopefully John will have had time to post some pics.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

You look WAY cute! Can't wait to see Baby O!!!!!

NIKKI said...

You are soooo cute pregnant!!!

YEAH I am excited for you!! Tomorrow is the big day!! I had a c-section and I would sign up for one again in a heartbeat!!!! I had a WONDERFUL birth experience. If you have any questions call me or email me!! dazygirl6@bellsouth.net

Can't wait to see the new addition to your family. We will be thinking about you tomorrow!!

NIKKI said...

Do you care if I put a link on my blog to yours?

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

You look amazing. I can't wait to see pics of Baby O. Lots of love from CO!