Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Austin's new baseball helmet.....

I feel like this summer has flown by so fast! Here are some pics from a summer safari night we did at the zoo and another Rays game......


Another "what a face!" picture- Austin's face in this pic just seems to be telling me we are in trouble in a few years!


Our little slugger- Austin is totally into baseball, which i find crazy that a 2 year old can be this into ANYTHING! Him and I went to a kid's consignment sale a few weeks ago and I turn around and this is what he had shoved on his head....I had to get it for him so he could have one just like the big boys and he looks like a cute little bobble head in it!


Dad and Austin are big Rays fans!


The guys from Green Day threw out the first pitch at this game....


Riding the carousel at the zoo......


My new rainboots!


This is the face that makes my mom a sucker!!!

0 comments: