Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Austin!

We cannot believe Austin is already 2! Our baby is now a big boy....to watch him change, grow, and learn so much really is amazing when John and I sit down and think about it. He loves to challenge his mama and dada these days beyond belief, but his hugs and smiles make it all worth it! We love you buddy!


Gifts from Grammy and Grampy.....





One of the gifts he wanted most- his baseball glove, or "glug" as he likes to call it :)


My handsome birthday boy!


Since his birthday was on a week day and dad had to work, Austin and I spent the morning at a little aquarium downtown here at the Pier and then had lunch at his favorite, Chick fil A....


We had a little dinner and cupcakes for him that night and Aunt Amanda, her boyfriend (!!!) Mr. Mark, and his daughter Hannah came over. Mark and Hannah brought Austin a pop up baseball tee, so you know my child LOVED that!


Austin with his cool new golf clubs from mom and dad.....can't wait to show these to my granddad!


Blowing out his candle on the horrible looking baseball cupcakes I attempted to make!


Oh yeah, and I got a cool new 4 wheeler- definantly a Louisiana boy! :)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy (belated) Birthday , Austin! And, I'm going to need more details about Amanda's man! :)