Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day

Hope all the mom's enjoyed their mother's day this year! John made me a delicious breakfast of homemade crepes and then he decided to tap into my creative side and take us on Sunday for a morning of painting our own pottery in Hyde Park....which was interesting for mom and dad with a 2 year old! We managed to finish a couple pieces and made it out without breaking anything too! :) That night we went to dinner at Cracker Barrel- for some reason I had been wanting to go there and I don't think I've been since my good ol' Hattiesburg days......I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE my husband for all the thought and effort he put into my mom's day and my little boy who loves to challenge his mama and be so darn cute!


Mother's Day morning....


Austin loved the rocking chairs and just hanging out on the Cracker Barrel porch!


Mama and the little man.....


We made, or actually I should say John and Austin made(!!!), a special birthday plate for Austin to use on his birthday each year. I always see these and had wanted one for him....


My purple mug for my morning coffee..........

0 comments: