Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Austin turns ONE!!

Austin turned one year old earlier this month on the 12th....John and I can't believe a year has gone by already! What a big boy we have to love now! It is so fascinating and funny to watch him each day and all the things he can do now--he certainly keeps us busy chasing him around all day!

We celebrated with Aunt Mandy at home that day and waited until vacation for his party with all of our family....in short he wanted absolutlely nothing to do with the little cake we had for him- it actually made him cry! We spent the day at the pool having fun and he got some great gifts from everyone-thank you! You'll see below- John and I got him a radio flyer wagon.......



What a sweet birthday boy face!


Austin's birthday boy attire....


As you can tell, Austin was extremely amused by some birthday balloons I attached to his highchair.


Ready to hit the road for a ride in my new wagon.....


Our first wagon ride with dad at the park.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! We didn't forget, I'm just very unorganized at this time in my life! I'll get his gift in the mail one of these days! :)