Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Way Behind.......

So we are WAY behind on blog posts! We have had too much going on it seems over the last two months and now it's almost summer! Here's the first of posts to catch up on some pictures. My mom came down for a visit last month- We also got to spend some time with my aunt and uncle from north carolina while she was here. We had a good time and Grammy helped John and I ALOT, so here are some pictures from her visit.....


Swimming at the pool with Grammy- I like this pic of the two of them....


Austin, Aunt Mandy, and Grammy


We went out to dinner one night at the beach with my family- here's john and Austin having fun in the sand.


This is how my mom and I found Austin one day :) He had crawled into the bathroom & unrolled the toilet paper roll!

0 comments: